Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Banff.

Cool place, well a cold place actually, but a beautiful town surrounded by snowy mountains.

I'm blogging from bed at the moment, on a laptop borrowed from a cool Korean guy by the name of Jae-eun (his English name is Jey). He is our temporary roommate.

Anyway, I haven't taken too many photos since I've arrived in Banff - partly because I'm busy running around applying for jobs, partly because I don't carry around my camera with me in case I slip and fall (the roads are pretty slippery around here), but mainly because it's too cold for me to take my hands out of my pockets most of the time. But I'll definitely start taking more photos once I get used to everything.

Here's what I have so far:
Michael and Josh on our first day in Banff I believe.
View of the surroundings of our hostel.
A deer couple that Josh and I ran into while walking to town. I wanted to battle it but they were a little too timid and ran away.
Banff Town.
Banff Town #2.
Hostel's Storage hut.

We all bought our Big-3 Season passes today and we're finally getting some skiing action tomorrow!

Looking forward to hitting the slopes,

Jin.

p.s Since Golden is having some trouble uploading his videos, and with life in general, I've taken the liberty to take some videos myself, and here's one of Josh blowing some snow.


3 comments:

Ben said...

Battle the sodding deer god damnit. I reckon it'd have your measure Jin.

Beautiful town. Whats the population?

hwangus said...

I predict 5. That's including the snow deers.

Jin said...

banff is a popular tourist destination dudes!